Are you ready for a little DESIGN?!
Welcome all followers whether you have been following me on my personal blog or whether you are joining me on this magnificent journey I am about to take.
I thought I would start this off by telling you a little about myself….
I am a young, single, college educated, Mississippi Girl. I grew up on the Mississippi Coast in a rural town. I have an amazing and supportive family that I am blessed to be apart of. I am so blessed to have two precious little boys that call me Auntie, along with 2 yorkie pups that call me Mom.
About 2 years ago, I left home and all I knew and moved 9 hours from home to Savannah, GA, where I got accepted into a prestigious Art and Design School. Being accepted to Savannah College of Art and Design was a dream come true, and has been a place that has helped me grow artistically as a designer.
I will graduate on May 29, 2010 with a Bachelors in Fine Arts in Interior Design, and will finish up my degree on August 28, 2010. After the summer, I will be ready for the real world of finding a job, and working to achieve my life long dreams.
I am a southern gal at heart who loves God, family, friends, blogging, writing, all things Interior Design, twitter, the beach, Mexican food, cooking, shopping, traveling and spending time with my two Yorkie Pups.
This blog will be about ALL THINGS INTERIOR DESIGN.
I know that doesn’t tell you much, but like I said…. It’s ALL THINGS.
I have some exciting things that will be happening for the next few months, and I will be sharing them with you tomorrow! Have a wonderful week!









2 Comment:
YAY! Congrats on the new blog launch!
WOOHOO!! Totally excited for this!!
Post a Comment