My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://designdivaim.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Have a Design Question?! Join me in BlogFrog to submit your questions. (Future Blog Post will answer them.) BlogFrog is a FREE community so join me.
Submit your questions here: Design Diva Questions

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Big Announcement

I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT to share with you all…..

Are You Ready?!

I am honored to be participating in BlogMania on September 15th and 16th

I have some AMAZING Sponsors that I am working with, and some Pretty Terrific Prizes.  I hope that you will take the time to visit these Etsy shops… I’m in envy of you since you have the amazing opportunity to win some of these Elite Gifts.  I am giving away over $500 + dollars in sponsored gifts. 

To YOU.. Yes YOU.  You heard me CORRECT.

What I ask of you?!

Please, please take the time to stop by these shops and heart them, or even buy an item.  
(Let me know if you purchase something between now and September.  
Extra Entries for September may be in store.)

For More Information on My Sponsors… 
Please check the tab at the top (work in progress) or the links on the side bar!
Thanks for joining me on this adventure, and stay tuned to hear about each sponsor.  

3 Comment:

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Congrats on Blogmania!! I'm doing it too! My theme is "Movie Star Madness".

PS I'm your newest follower! And I'm a GA gal too! Looks like your my new best blogger buddy!! :-)

Brandie said...

I had to come over and leave a comment because I saw what you posted on twitter. Luckily I am not famous enough for people to leave totally random comments hehe! have a great weekend!

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

I am excited to be apart of this as well and your post has helped me with some ideas of featuring my wonderful shops! Thanks you! www.breebee.com

Post a Comment